This pandemic has left us all with so many questions – but we want to do our best to answer as many questions as we can so you can dine with us in comfort and confidence.
During the spring lockdown, we adopted our “make lemonade out of lemons” mantra and took advantage of the state mandated closure to escalate our planned renovations (originally planned for January 2021).
Our top to bottom renovations allowed us to deliver our guests a beautiful new restaurant in summer 2020, including new bathrooms and fixtures, a carefully configured distanced seating layout, all new dining furniture, new bar top and floor, and many other beautiful features. We installed a new hepa air filter system as well as additional stand-alone air purifiers throughout the restaurant. the flow of our space is open and bright! our café “open air” style windows remain open as weather permits allowing for the natural circulation of air. We are proud of our work and our commitment to the health and safety of our guests, our employees and the community.
Some Things To Note:
- We do not take reservations and cannot seat more than 6 to a table.
You must wear a mask to enter. you may remove your mask once seated but should you get up to move about the restaurant, you must wear your mask.
- We offer both indoor and outdoor seating (weather permitting).
We offer outdoor dining in both the front and back deck with multiple heaters.
- We do not offer “igloos” or tents with flaps. outdoor dining will cease on december 1st.
- All tables are at least 6 ft apart.
- We offer hi-top seating adjacent to our bar. (we do not offer seating directly at the bar with “plexi-glass.”)
- You will find QR code menus located at each table to access our digital menus. Disposable menus upon request.
- We have an increased presence of hand sanitizer stations throughout the restaurant.
How Often Do We Clean?
Each individual table is thoroughly sanitized between use. staff sanitize the top and sides of tables as well as the backs and seats of chairs. We regularly clean high-touched areas of the restaurants, including door handles, restrooms, etc.
A professional cleaning service arrives each morning before we open and thoroughly disinfects and sanitizes the entire restaurant.
How Do We Monitor The Health Of Your Team Members?
Our team conducts Covid-19 symptom screenings prior to each staff member’s shift. Any team member who expresses that they are experiencing any symptom of Covid-19 is required to stay home and will not be allowed to return to work without proof of a negative Covid test. We provide masks for all team members and require increased hand-washing throughout shifts.
We Are In This Together. Stay Safe. Stay Healthy. Stay Strong.
Walpole, MA 02081
Mon-Wed: 4pm - 9pm
Thurs-Sat: 12pm - 10pm
Sun: 12pm - 9pm